Thursday 21 June 2012

Singing, the PARADISE of mine

Hmm… Singing, one of my favorite things I would like to do all day long. Singing is such an important part of my life. I was the shy little girl in my primary choir class that scared to sing aloud because everyone around me sounded so well, that make me not daring to sing out and I wanted a voice like that. However, I like to sing in my room because nobody will hear it. Until, I entered secondary school and started go for KTV with my close friend and I sang, they praised me. On that day, I just realize that I have a good voice. Since then I started to sing everywhere, every time whenever I want to sing.


Singing has been a part of my life since I was born. My father likes to take part in any singing competition and I am the little girl that loves to listen to his strong voice when he is practicing. I always remember the unique melody and the greatest voice that always channels in my mind since I was small. Singing is also an art that can inspire me in much kind of creative things in my family and my daily life.

Singing also related with music. For me, “no music, no life”. I always like to achieve greater freedom with my voice and help myself and friends that also like to sing to become a more empowered human being with my singing. Sometimes I use singing to release stress and sadness. For me only singing can really release stress no matter with a great voice or a normal voice. I find singing amazing because sometimes when you come across a song, it really touches you, and you wish to sing it out. Sometimes you just want to sing from the top of your lungs or just in a whisper and it just feels that like you are releasing your emotions out there somewhere and it would make you feel good and relieved. This is because sometimes word just cannot describe how you really feel, but screaming aloud in a melodic way would really make it amazing.

My first song that I perform in front of public is ‘How do I live’ by Leann Rimes. Everybody like to ask me that, imagine you have a greater voice than you have today, what would you do with it? Actually, I did not really consider about this question. Because, everybody got his or her own unique voice and this voice is a gift from the nature. However, for now, if I really have to answer it, I would answer that if I really have a greater voice, I would like to perform to the whole world to share the great voice that is given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment