Sunday 1 July 2012

The most precious of all – the “WEDDING DRESS”


My favorite wedding dress designer is none other than Vera Wang .I think Vera Wang designs the most wonderful and special wedding dresses, she indicatively loves to play with many special colors. All these special colors really inspire me to be creative when I color or paint a picture. When I color every single picture or image, I will think of her design that encourage us to think out of the box especially when comes to color. 


I really wish to wear her designed wedding dress during my big day. Many of the brides will choose the traditional colors for their wedding dress such as white, pink, purple etc. White color will generally be chosen by most bride. Many will not consider any of the color that will break the tradition, such as dark color or either pale color. Actually, these unique colors will really brighten up your big day, as those people had never seen before such colors as a wedding dress.


“They came one after the other, first in deep, warm shades of nude and then in spellbinding noir. Pleated, distressed, layered fabrics winding mysteriously around the body culminating in a visual feast in deepest, darkest black,” This describes Vera Wang work her magic again on her wedding dress design. Pitch black. Pitch perfect.





Light, airy, concoctions of froth, inspired by black and nude undergarments, both mysterious and sexy, frivolous and fun, with transparent wisps of carefully organized tulle. These two colors have broken the tradition but it still really fabulous and mysterious.


Last season Vera Wang's wedding dresses wowed me all with her "Witchcraft" inspiration and black and nude color palette, and I must say I adore this season's rosy progression. Moving from the brightest red to the deepest chocolaty burgundy, Vera Wang's collection was named "Mei Meng" (Chinese for "beautiful dream") and described by the designer like this: "Beautiful dream. The symbolism of Red.  Boldly romantic, charming, protective, grand, seductive, and sexy. From dahlia to scarlet, crimson and vermilion. A celebration of love." Bold, seductive and romantic is right! These red wedding dresses are all wow factor. All of the bride should try all these special colors. Vera Wang really inspires me to be creative, either doing my assignment or doing everything in my life. We can’t be doing the same thing or using the same way to do things in our life. We should always change, implement to make our life more interesting and prefect.

Reference
Image-Wedding chicks (2012, April 20). Vera Wang bridal collection. Retrieved from http://www.weddingchicks.com/2012/04/20/vera-wang-spring-bridal-collection-2013/






No comments:

Post a Comment