Sunday 12 August 2012

Baby’s little story


Cute, princess, doll, precious, adorable, sweet, beautiful, pretty or may be lovely, words that can be use to describe babies. A baby’s charming smiles that always make my heart melt. I love everything about babies, the colorful life, colorful wearing, colorful room and even colorful things that baby uses. Baby’s smile, voices, daily usage will sometimes really inspired me; the first example is the incredible fairyland theme room for baby from Kidtropolis.

This amazing fairy bedroom takes captivating fairytale themes and brings them to reality. An indoor tree with life-size leaves, birdhouses, and flower shaped lamps, mushrooms, a bean stock, they are all here creating a fantastic environment. Everything in this kids’ room is eye-catching and original: the shelves, the bed-stairs, and the lockers. This room took about 4 months of prep work and a 5-day to install. I wish I could live in rooms like that when I was little…The special and amazing design really captures my attention and inspired me.

Besides that, kidtropolis also create a very amazing baby room that has also captured my attention which is the “Merry go Round” theme baby room.


This room was designed and installed to welcome twin boys to a beautiful magical world. This place is the perfect place for some amazing elements. The main focus of the room is the generously sized carousel housing 2 cribs and 2 custom detailed carousel horses.  These little boys can dream playful and whimsical dream in their own private carousel. Along the large window wall, the built-in storage is whimsically created as stacked letter blocks. Half of the blocks open providing storage ready for the entire toys and books twin boys could collect.  The blocks are stacked as if the boys had done it themselves ready to be played with repeatedly.

Kitropolis design always inspired me to be creative. The last design I was in love with is the baby room with the theme of “Sleep Baby Sleep”.



The room’s amenities create a personal and cozy space for this little princess: a fantasy carriage crib placed under a large oak tree with woodland animals watching over her, a cozy glider in which to snuggle and rock on late nights, and a beautifully upholstered floor to play on. In designing a nursery for your little princess or prince, there are five key components to consider which are theme, focus, storage, growth, and safety. How they inspire me you might ask? Well, the creation of these bedrooms tells me that my creation of every artwork tells a story or indicates a mood.

Therefore, I must always be in the right mood or portray the right mood for the right artwork in the place. Imagine if you were in a kid’s art exhibition and happen to paint a very dull artwork. Wouldn’t it kill the moods of the atmosphere? A right touch of the mood with the right color toning will satisfy your feeling make you feel proud of your accomplishments. Besides that, colors indicate moods and different gender wants different fantasy. A princess of a family would generally want her little palace to be pink and with all the unicorns she can have. Whereas the boys would always want to have fun on the carousel and all the blues making them feel like there’s lots of spaces for them. Boys typically would like to have more spaces for their “Prince story” and their adventurous fantasy. As relating this to me, I always make sure my artworks suit the mood of the theme. Aside from that, making sure the color is right for the artwork portrayed is something I always practice doing.

Reference:
Image
Imagine. Create .Transform. (2012). Retrieved from http://kidtropolis.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/  fairy-bedroom



No comments:

Post a Comment